Monday, October 19, 2009

MONDAY MOODBOARD


Flower of the woods - Fuchsia necklace by fleurfatale

Vintage Embroidered Silk Ring and Earrings Set by staroftheeast

Pink Necklace with Lovely Rose for Princess by aysetugrul

Stairway to HEAVEN... - 8x12 High Quality Print by IchaPhotography

My lovely favourites:) and I am in lovely elegance beauty mood:) Our lovely European Street Team has started Monday Moodboard to show beauties from our team mates, you can see all the links of other mosaics at FleurFatale's blog!

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty romantic pinks!
    Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful colors and combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous selection! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this combination and I love the song also :) Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! Love-love-love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so lovely and soft combination!
    Many thanks for feature my Photography!

    ReplyDelete