Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MONDAY MOODBOARD


Glass and Jasper Beaded Bracelet by alatvian
Virgo Sign memo holder by
HeartshapedCreations
Santa Claus - E a r r i n g s - Christmas Collection by
PetitPlat
Winter Berries Star by
PamelaAngus
CHRISTMAS - BRACELET WITH CHARMS, TREES WREATH AND GIFTS by
bijouxdellostregatto
Sleevy Mini - for iPhone, iPod Touch or Zune by
sleevy
My lovely favourites:) and I am in christmas joy mood:) Our lovely European Street Team has started Monday Moodboard to show beauties from our team mates, you can see all the links of other mosaics at
FleurFatale's blog!

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable festive collection!!! I'm honored to be among such adorable creations! Thank you so mucy dear!!! :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :) Getting into christmas mood too, when I look at this mosaic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful moodboard. Thank you very much for haviing my Sleevy mini as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much my dear!!
    I love to be in Christmassy mood and I'm happy to be here, among these wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally christmas! thanks so much for including my glass star!! Pam x

    ReplyDelete