Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award



Rules:

1. Post the award on my blog.
2. Thank the person who gave it to me.
3. Link to the person who gave this to me.
4. Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me.
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.
6. Share a link to their blogs.
7. Leave a comment on their blog.


7 things you don't know about me:
1.I love dancing.
2.I love 80s music.
3.Red roses are my best flowers.
4. I love creating with clay.
5. I love the sea and swimming as I am a water girl.
6.I was graduated at the 1st place from university in 2008.
7.I am making art history master now.


And the winners are:







6 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much, dear Ayca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise!... I'm honoured dear Ayaca!
    ♥*¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸*´¨(♥ Thank you so much!
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my dear friend! You are very sweet:-))
    <.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.
    Thank you so much!
    .•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.><((((º>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much:) What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You So Much, Dear Friend..! Had been realy suprise..You are wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please visit my blog,I have one more award for you:)

    ReplyDelete