Thursday, July 2, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY WISHES TREASURY-my lucky first front page treasury in ETSY

I prepare a special treasury for my birthday 1st of July:) I call it "MY BIRTHDAY WISHES"
With this treasury I want to thank to my friends and teams in ETSY, as all of them wish best things for me and my life:) I wish great creativity in all their works and happiness and good luck for their whole life.
And luckily my birthday treasury has been featured on the front page of ETSY in my birthday night:) ETSY give me and my beautiful talented friends the birthday present:) thanks to ETSY


9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous birthday gift! May you live long to create many gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you dear Inger:) I wish I will have a creative life through my way:) and be successful as all you are:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH yeah glad to know you had such wonderful gift for your birthday! it seems that was a gift for us too ^-^

    Thank you very much for included my earrings in your "My Birthday Wishes" It was my honor.

    I gonna blog this in my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you dear Amanda:) you are so sweet:)
    I am so happy for all you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Etsy gift to the birthday girl!

    Thank you again for this, and may this year bring you many joys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you dear La Pomme:) ı wish a joyful lucky year to all:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!!

    and thank you so much for including my print!! what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you dear Semra:) it is my pleasure:) I am happy meeting you all:)

    ReplyDelete