Friday, July 3, 2009

MY SECOND & THIRD FRONT PAGE IN ETSY

I was so lucky on my birthday 1st of July, thanks to my friends I have been featured two times in the front page of ETSY that night.

Here is the two lucky and gorgeous treasuries.



My CROWN RING has been featured in front page in 1st of July and it is my second front page:) I am lucky to be in dear Pınar's treasury. Pınar has prepared a special treasury for the memory of Micheal Jackson and his album Thriller.

Thanks so much my dear Isot Ladies,European Street Team and Metalsmiths in Action Team friend, this is really nice surprise for me:) on my birthday
You can visit dear Pınar's incredible creative great works in here:)
TOOSİS


My YELLOW GREEN MURANO BRACELET has been featured in front page in the 1st of July and it is my third front page:) I am lucky to be in dear Deniz's treasury:) Deniz has prepared ISOT LADIES TEAM treasury with summer colours.

Thanks so much my dear Isot Ladies Team friend, this is really nice surprise for me on my birthday again:)
You can visit dear Deniz's lovely creative great works in here:)

DECORATIVE LABELS

thanks so much dear friends:) I hope to make lucky treasuries for all my friends





4 comments:

  1. Many Congrats all the beautiful treasuries on Front page ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear Amanda:) I wish good luck to all of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! And a late: happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you dear:) have a lucky year to all

    ReplyDelete